Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July

So, in preparation for the 4th of July my mom helped me make this cute onesie for Lucy. Well, actually she made it I just designed it. It turned out perfect.
Don't miss the little ruffles on her bum bum.


Here are both my cuties ready to party!




We spent the evening with friends at the Isaac's. Because it was so hot we spent lots of time in the pool. There was probably 20-25 people in the pool at one time. It was crowded, but it cooled us off. We had delicious hamburgers and for dessert cobbler and home-made ice cream. Yum. The kids loved it.



Micah loved watching the fireworks. The dad's probably had as much fun setting off the street fireworks than the kids had watching them.


All the kids had a blast doing the sparklers. It was a very fun night!















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Jenny said...

I knew that was a Klassy Kreation if I've ever seen one!!! Lucy, Lucy you're so cute!!!!!! and Micah too!!!